We’re NDH Financial, a licenced Insolvency Practitioner specialising in personal insolvency solutions.
For over 15 years, our Insolvency Practitioner has helped people to remove the shackles of debt by assisting with the preparation and supervision of Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVA’s)
Let us help you.
Book an IVA Consultation
Speak in confidence to our debt consultants
SEE IF YOU QUALIFY FOR AN IVA TO WRITE OFF YOUR UNAFFORDABLE DEBT*
If you do qualify for an IVA, our team will work with you to prepare the necessary paperwork, and liaise with your creditors to seek their approval.
An Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA) is an agreement between you and your creditors that allows you to pay one affordable payment to cover all your included debts. IVA’s have to be set up and supervised by a Licenced Insolvency Practitioner. NDH Financial is a licenced Insolvency Practitioner.
Our IVA assessors will do an initial fact find with you to determine what you owe to your creditors and what you can afford to pay towards your debts each month. If you qualify for an IVA, and want to proceed, a proposal will be sent to your creditors. The proposal will usually be based on the payments you can afford to make, over 60 months. If your proposals are accepted by creditors, and comply with the terms, any outstanding debt included in the IVA is written off.**
For example, if you have a debt level of £24,000 but can only afford £100 per month, after 60 contributions of £100 per month, you will only have paid £6,000 towards the debt of £24,000 which you had to start with. This leaves £18,000 of unpaid debt that is then written off, and this will mean 75% of your debt will be written off.
APPLY TO RECEIVE A NO OBLIGATION CALL FROM A DEBT CONSULTANT
What to expect during your call:
- Identify how much you owe
- Identify how much you can afford to pay to your debts
- See if you qualify for the scheme
- Confirm how much debt you could write off
You'll receive a NO OBLIGATION consultation call from a representative of NDH Financial to see if you qualify for the scheme to write off your unaffordable debt*. There is no obligation to follow the solution identified, and you will not be required to make a payment unless it is approved.
How an IVA Can Help You:
- Stop repeated creditor phone calls and letters (because we know that those repeated calls and letters make life more stressful and add to worry).
- Freeze interest and charges (because unless this happens, your debt just increases).
- Write off your unaffordable debt* (you won’t get all of your debt written off. Instead, you’ll have the knowledge that you have helped to pay some of your debt back).
- Structure a single affordable monthly payment to cover all included debts (no more having to see multiple payments come out and checking to see if you have enough cash in the bank. You’ll have one payment, that’s all).
- Become debt-free** while avoiding bankruptcy ( although bankruptcy can be a way for dealing with your debts, it sometimes has consequences on the assets your own or your employment, but with an IVA, you can potentially avoid these issues, and still become debt free within a reasonable time)
- Reduce Your Stress (because life is stressful enough without adding money worries).
You Weren’t Born to Live in Debt, an IVA Could Free You From Its Shackles.
No one comes into this world with debt, and we aren’t here to judge how you got into it in the first place.
At NDH Financial, we know that life is complicated, and the pressures can soon mount up. But one thing we know from over 15 years of experience helping people reduce their debt is this;
Once you lose control of your debt, you need support, and an IVA allows you an opportunity to make an affordable payment over a reasonable period of time.
And Our Team of IVA Consultants Are Here to Help You
IVA: Can I get One?
This depends on your debt level, the type of debts you have and your affordability. We will do an initial assessment on all these areas over the phone and let you know once this is complete. You need to live in England, Wales or Northern Ireland, as different options are available in Scotland. The IVA is also subject to creditor approval.
If you are a homeowner, you may need to release equity in month 54 of the IVA, if this is not possible, then your IVA may be extended from 5 years to 6 years.
Your credit file will be negatively impacted for 6 years.
Only unsecured debts can be added to the IVA, and there are certain debts that cannot be included such as child maintenance arrears, Student Loans, and court fines.
You won’t be allowed to apply for more than £500 credit throughout the course of your IVA.
Your IVA is recorded on the public insolvency register.
If you fail to adhere to the terms of the IVA, it may be terminated. If it is terminated, creditors will be free to add interest and charges for the period you were in the IVA.
An IVA is completely tailored around your finances and will create a plan that involves repayments that you can genuinely afford for a period of usually 5 years. Once the IVA is agreed upon, your creditors are no longer allowed to take any further legal or recovery action against you.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AN IVA
The process of getting an IVA couldn’t be more straightforward.
Step 1. Contact Us Straight Away For A Free IVA Consultation
This session is a simple conversation to see if an IVA is right for you based on your circumstances and the legal requirements of the IVA.
Step 2. Let Us Take
Care of the Rest
We know you’re busy. This is why our team of experts is on hand to help you and work around your schedule. If you qualify for the IVA, our IVA consultants will go through the whole IVA process with you. You’ll need to supply us with details of your financial situation, to verify the information you have provided. There will be a further call with one of our Drafting Officers, who will work with you to prepare the necessary paperwork, which will be sent to you for your approval. Once you are happy to proceed and have returned the paperwork, the Insolvency Practitioner will communicate with your creditors, and seek their approval.
Step 3. Enjoy One Lower Monthly Repayment
If successful and approved by the creditors, your IVA will then be approved and can start to repay what you owe. Paving the way for you to be debt-free in a few years.
IVA: What Debts is it For?
An IVA Can be used to repay most unsecured debts, such as credit card debts, store card debts, loans and overdrafts.
IVA: What Debt You Can’t Use One For?
There are some unsecured debts that cannot be included, such as Student loans, court fines, and child maintenance arrears. Secured debts will also not be included in the IVA, and you will be expected to keep making payments towards them, however, in the event, the item is repossessed, the remaining balance can be included in the IVA.
The NDH Promise
At NDH Financial Ltd, we understand that being in debt can be challenging. It can create stress, cause sleepless nights, and leave you feeling like you have done something wrong.
That’s why we created the NDH Promise.
It’s our commitment to you that we will.
- Treat You with dignity and respect in every interaction.
- Communicate with you at each stage of the IVA journey so you know what is going on at all times.
- Do our best to support you in becoming debt-free.
We have a 5 Star rating on Trustpilot for a reason. Because we genuinely want to help people to become debt-free.
But don’t take our word for it. Look at what others have to say about us.
Who Are We?
We’re NDH Financial Ltd.
A fully licenced Insolvency Practitioner who specialise in assisting individuals with personal insolvency solutions.
Our offices are based in Stockport, and the Insolvency Practitioner has helped thousands of people on their journey to become debt-free through an IVA.
The Insolvency Practitioner is licenced to act as an Insolvency Practitioner in the UK by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (IP Number 10252).
This depends on your debt level, type of debts you have and your affordability. We will do an initial assessment on all these areas over the phone and let you know once this is complete.
An IVA is completely tailored around your finances and will create a plan that involves repayments that you can genuinely afford. Once the IVA is agreed, your creditors are no longer allowed to take any further legal or recovery action against you.
- If you are a homeowner you may need to release equity in month 54 of the IVA, if this is not possible then your IVA maybe extended from 5 years to 6 years.
- Your credit file will be negative impacted for 6 years.
- Only unsecured debts can be added into the IVA, and there are certain debts that cannot be included such as child maintenance arrears, Student Loans, and court fines.
- You won't be able allowed to apply for more than £500 credit throughout the course of your IVA.
- Your IVA is recorded on the public insolvency register.
- If you fail to adhere to the terms of the IVA, it may be terminated. If it is terminated, creditors will be free to add interest and charges for the period you were in the IVA.
There are no upfront fees to do an IVA with ourselves, and you will only be asked to make a payment towards your IVA once the IVA is approved. Our fees, which are called a Nominee's fee and Supervisor’s fee, are included in what you pay back over the term of the IVA.
For more information, click here for an explanation of the fees.